Virginia Beach Wine and Craft Beer Week
The City of Virginia Beach invites the public to join in the festivities during Virginia Beach Wine and Craft Beer Week.
Starting on Monday, Oct. 22, through Sunday, Oct. 28 – more than 50 of Virginia Beach’s finest restaurants will serve ‘Red, White, or Brew’ during the first Virginia Beach Wine and Craft Beer Week.
Specials will be offered throughout the city, including wines by the glass, flight and bottle paired with menu items specially created for the week. Virginia wines will be available for purchase in many participating restaurants.
During this special week, local restaurants will raise awareness of the Virginia wine and craft beer industries. Virginia is home to more than 200 wineries and 35 breweries. Virginia Beach is proud to celebrate the heritage and excellence of these homegrown industries.
From the most discerning wine experts to beginning tasters, all who enjoy wine and beer will be welcome.
Reservations are strongly recommended, as wine and beer events consistently draw crowds of enthusiasts.
Visit www.DineinVB.com or call (757) 422-4420 for a list of participating restaurants, menus and more information.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9