Update: Missing woman with dementia in found safe in Gloucester County
Update: According to the Gloucester County Sheriff’s office Sandra Scott has been located in Gloucester alive and well and was found close to where she went missing.
A 45-year-old woman who suffers from Dementia, Mental Retardation and Psychotic Disorder of NOS is missing in Gloucester County.
Police are looking for Sandra Scott who is described as a white female who is about 5’6″, 125 pounds, with brown shoulder length hair, blue eyes, and she may have been wearing black sneakers.
Police say she is known to frequent local 7-Eleven stores and has also gone to unknown locations in Virginia Beach.
If you’ve seen her, please contact the Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office at 693-3890.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder