Update: Missing woman with dementia in found safe in Gloucester County
Update: According to the Gloucester County Sheriff’s office Sandra Scott has been located in Gloucester alive and well and was found close to where she went missing.
A 45-year-old woman who suffers from Dementia, Mental Retardation and Psychotic Disorder of NOS is missing in Gloucester County.
Police are looking for Sandra Scott who is described as a white female who is about 5’6″, 125 pounds, with brown shoulder length hair, blue eyes, and she may have been wearing black sneakers.
Police say she is known to frequent local 7-Eleven stores and has also gone to unknown locations in Virginia Beach.
If you’ve seen her, please contact the Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office at 693-3890.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery