Virginia’s voters grow tired of being targeted as Election Day approaches
We’re entering the homestretch to Election Day and many of us are being bombarded with phone calls and advertisements by both Republicans and Democrats.
We sent NewsChannel 3′s Darragh Copley to find out why Virginians are being targeted.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder