Suffolk man arrested on molestation charges
Suffolk police released these two photos of Larry Keith 'Bear' Baker taken over the course of several years, saying more charges against him are possible.
Suffolk, Va. – A Suffolk man has been arrested on 19 charges related to the alleged molestation of a family acquaintance from March until August of this year.
66-year-old Larry Keith Baker, also known as ‘Bear’ Baker, has been charged with seven counts of Taking Indecent Liberties with a Child, six counts of Sexual Abuse of Child Under 15 Years Old, two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery, Object Sexual Penetration, Production of Child Pornography, Forcible Sodomy, and Criminal Solicitation to Commit Felony.
Suffolk police say the victim, who was 13 at the time, told them she had been photographed nude and touched in inappropriate sexual ways on numerous occasions.
The incidents allegedly occurred while the victim was visiting Baker’s home in Suffolk.
Additional charges are possible pending further investigation. Anyone who may have information regarding this alleged offender is asked to contact Detective Joyce Williams of the Suffolk Police Department at 757-514-7942.
Baker is currently being held at the Western Tidewater Regional Jail on a no bond status.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars