Man accused of killing Norfolk officer appears in court
Today, a judge determined that there was enough evidence against Raymond Perry, who is accused of killing a Norfolk officer, to move this case forward to a grand jury.
NewsChannel 3′s Mike Mather reports live from Virginia Beach with the latest details.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder