President Obama weighs-in on Idol feud
LOS ANGELES-The feud between American Idol judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj is reaching all the way to The White House.
TMZ is reporting that President Barack Obama is now giving his opinion on the fight.
President Obama commented on the war of words between the singers during an appearance on Michael Yo’s radio show, over the weekend.
“I think that they are going to be able to sort it out,” President Obama said.
The President went on to say, “I’m all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re moving forward and not going backwards.”
Minaj’s outburst at Carey went viral earlier this month, during auditions in North Carolina.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified