Fourth Annual Tidewater Autism Summit this weekend
The Fourth Annual Tidewater Autism Summit will be held Saturday, October 20, 2012, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Quality Inn and Suites at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. That’s located at 705 Atlantic Avenue.
Officials say it’s a day of fun and education for families with Autism in Virginia.
Door prizes will be available – plus, Autism Reform Seminars are scheduled for 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
Autism and Military families’ seminars will be held at Noon and 1:30 p.m.
Pre-register by contacting Melanie at VAPTidewater@gmail.com or call 757-567-9805.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery