Virginia voter registration ends today
If you live in Virginia and have not registered to vote, you have just one more day.
Monday, October 15, 2012 is the deadline to register.
If you are not registered to vote by today, you will not be able to vote in November’s election.
You can fill out a voter registration application at any state or city office, including the DMV or the library.
Once approved, you will receive a voter ID card within 30 days after mailing the form.
If you are already registered to vote with your current name and address you don’t need to re-register.
If you have any questions about your registration statues, call your local voter registration office.
Virginia voter registration ends today wtkr.com/2012/10/13/vir…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) October 15, 2012
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen