Music festival to benefit the Corolla Wild Horse Fund
This weekend is the 2nd Annual Mustang Music Festival, October 13 & 14, 2012.
Event officials describe the festival as a two-day lineup of incredible music and creative art, great food, craft beer, and fine wine at Mike Dianna’s Grill Room at Timbuck II Village in the town of Corolla. That’s located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The Mustang Music Festival is a family friendly event.
Kids 12 and under are admitted free. Ear plugs will be available for young children.
There will also be a children’s area with face painting, wild mustang rides, cut-out horse painting, a tie-dye t-shirt station and more.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations