Music festival to benefit the Corolla Wild Horse Fund
This weekend is the 2nd Annual Mustang Music Festival, October 13 & 14, 2012.
Event officials describe the festival as a two-day lineup of incredible music and creative art, great food, craft beer, and fine wine at Mike Dianna’s Grill Room at Timbuck II Village in the town of Corolla. That’s located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The Mustang Music Festival is a family friendly event.
Kids 12 and under are admitted free. Ear plugs will be available for young children.
There will also be a children’s area with face painting, wild mustang rides, cut-out horse painting, a tie-dye t-shirt station and more.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize