Music festival to benefit the Corolla Wild Horse Fund
This weekend is the 2nd Annual Mustang Music Festival, October 13 & 14, 2012.
Event officials describe the festival as a two-day lineup of incredible music and creative art, great food, craft beer, and fine wine at Mike Dianna’s Grill Room at Timbuck II Village in the town of Corolla. That’s located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The Mustang Music Festival is a family friendly event.
Kids 12 and under are admitted free. Ear plugs will be available for young children.
There will also be a children’s area with face painting, wild mustang rides, cut-out horse painting, a tie-dye t-shirt station and more.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship