Virginia Beach listed as one of the best cities for working moms
A part of Hampton Roads is being praised!
Virginia Beach is one of the best cities for working mothers.
On the 2012 Forbes list, the Beach came in 17 out of the top 20!
Richmond came in 8th. The top city for working moms was Columbus, Ohio.
The cities were picked based on several things including women’s earnings and school districts.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words