Parents of students with disabilities encouraged to complete survey
The Virginia Department of Education and Norfolk Public Schools are asking all parents of students with disabilities to complete a short survey about parent involvement.
Parents’ participation in the survey will help the Virginia Department of Education submit required annual reports to the federal government about special education services. The results of each survey are sent directly to VDOE, and Norfolk Public Schools is given a summer report after the survey period is finished. Parents’ responses will be kept anonymous and never will be linked to individual children.
Parents who have more than one child receiving special education services may submit one survey for each child receiving services.
This survey is asking you to reflect upon your experiences during the current school year.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS