‘NCIS’ Preview: Ducky’s in hot water with Gibbs
The previous season finale of NCIS left viewers worriedly uncertain as to how the show’s characters would recover after an intense explosion that left all of them shell-shocked and some seriously injured.
After sustaining a heart attack in the blast, Ducky has been placed on medical leave, which doesn’t bode well with him. As the NCIS team’s chief medical examiner, Ducky is naturally immersed in investigating deaths and can’t keep himself away from the office when he rediscovers a potential new conclusion to an old case that he dealt with years ago.
However, Gibbs isn’t too happy to find out that he exhumed the body without permission, as we see in one of the featured clips.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'