Police ask for help identifying body found at Peterson’s Yacht Basin (Warning Graphic Photo)
Newport News, Va. – Newport News police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the body of a man found in the water at Peterson’s Yacht Basin on Saturday.
The man has no tattoos and was not wearing any jewelry.
The Medical Examiner has tentatively ruled the cause of death as drowning pending toxicology results.
Detectives are asking anyone who may know the identity of the victim to call (757) 928-4200 or Newport News Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom