Look What’s Cookin – Tempeh Fajitas
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 large limes, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 package tempeh
- ½ ea red pepper, sliced
- ½ ea green pepper, sliced
- ½ each medium onion, sliced
- Flour tortillas, warmed
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, garlic, oregano, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Whisk to incorporate ingredients and dissolve sugar.
Grill the Tempeh for 3 to 4 minutes on each and remove to a plate. Allow tempeh to cool slightly and slice thin.
Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add some oil to the pan and sauté peppers and onions until they start to wilt. Add marinade and reduce slightly. Add tempeh to reheat and serve.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave