Report: Honda recalls 820,000 Civic sedans and Pilot sport-utility vehicles
Honda said it will expand a March headlight recall to include 820,000 model-year 2002-2003 Civic sedans and model-year 2004-2005 Pilot sport-utility vehicles in the United States. Honda dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace components of the headlight wiring system, according to reports.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize