Budweiser Clydesdales in Williamsburg to celebrate anniversary of brewery
Hundreds of people lined up to get up close and personal with the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales.
They were out in Williamsburg to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
The eight celebrity Clydesdales made old fashioned beer deliveries.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson