Peanut butter recall expands
A national peanut butter recall just keeps growing, with stores from Whole Foods to Target to Stop & Shop now affected—and it’s not just peanut butter that’s causing salmonella concerns, according to NEWSER.
Sunland, the company behind the recall, is adding cashew butter, blanched and roasted peanut products, and tahini to the roster of recalled items, CBS News reports. Some 101 products are now being recalled, up from 76 just days ago.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News