Hardee’s employee charged with embezzlement after claiming robbers struck restaurant
York County, Va. – A 24-year-old York county woman has been arrested for embezzling from the Hardee’s on Rt. 17 after claiming two robbers had forced her to open the restaurant’s safe.
Pamela Solomon was the assistant manager of the Hardee’s.
On September 13th Solomon filed an Armed Robbery report with the York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office claiming she had been robbed at gunpoint outside the restaurant that morning by two men wearing masks.
She claimed that she was forced to open the restaurant safe and they stole an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police determined through their investigation that the robbery did not happen, and arrested Solomon Monday at her home.
She is charged with filing a false police report and embezzlement.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize