Body found in parking lot at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Virginia Beach, Va. – The body of a 26-year-old Virginia Beach man was found in a parking lot at the Oceanfront early Saturday morning.
Police say the body was found in the back parking lot of a business in the 200 block of 23rd Street around 2:40 am.
EMS pronounced the man dead at the scene. At that time, investigators could not determine a possible cause of death as no signs of violence or trauma were immediately visible.
The man’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office in Norfolk
Investigators are asking for the public’s help in this investigation, as no witnesses have been identified.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach