Body found in parking lot at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Virginia Beach, Va. – The body of a 26-year-old Virginia Beach man was found in a parking lot at the Oceanfront early Saturday morning.
Police say the body was found in the back parking lot of a business in the 200 block of 23rd Street around 2:40 am.
EMS pronounced the man dead at the scene. At that time, investigators could not determine a possible cause of death as no signs of violence or trauma were immediately visible.
The man’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office in Norfolk
Investigators are asking for the public’s help in this investigation, as no witnesses have been identified.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom