Work on Bonner Bridge starts today
After being delayed a few days, repair work on the Bonner Bridge is set to start Friday, September 28, 2012.
According to NCDOT, the contractor is still in the process of getting equipment in place.
Crews will be strengthening the bridge against sand erosion.
The project should still be done by the original December 1st deadline.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students