Police: Bank employee arrested for taking money from teller drawer
They say after a 2-month investigation, they learned this woman had been taking money from the teller drawer.
The suspect pictured here, is identified as 35-year-old Tanya Necole Gordon. Police say she was a teller supervisor for PNC.
Gordon is charged with embezzlement. She was released on bond.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize