Drugs found in soup containers, candy at Dulles International Airport
Three times in one week, drugs were found on passengers at the Washington Dulles International Airport.
Nearly six pounds of drugs were found in soup containers over the weekend.
The cocaine was also found hidden inside pieces of candy.
It was hidden so well, it took a second inspection before customs agents found it.
The man carrying the drugs was deported.
He’s not allowed to return to the US for five years.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students