Beach woman sentenced to 25 years for child pornography
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about a Virginia Beach woman sentenced to 25 years in prison.
Officials say Sailor Adrienne Harris used a one-year-old to make child pornography and sent it to another Sailor in Indiana.
They say that other sailor was Ryan Schroeder.
He’s also accused in another case involving a three-year-old.
Schroeder allegedly asked one of his ex-girlfriends to molest that child and he is alleged to have gotten pictures of the molestation on his cell phone.
The woman in that case was arrested on felony molestation charges.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize