Coach lawsuit settlement could mean discounts
Some customers of the Coach brand just earned a big discount.
Any customer who bought something at Coach between Februrary 15 of 2010 and February 29 of 2012 with a credit or debit card may be eligible for a 30 percent off coupon.
It’s part of a class-action settlement that was reached with the chain and approved on Friday.
Coach was sued over requesting the addresses, phone numbers, and emails of customers.
Coach denies any wrongdoing, but agreed to the settlement.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations