Coach lawsuit settlement could mean discounts
Some customers of the Coach brand just earned a big discount.
Any customer who bought something at Coach between Februrary 15 of 2010 and February 29 of 2012 with a credit or debit card may be eligible for a 30 percent off coupon.
It’s part of a class-action settlement that was reached with the chain and approved on Friday.
Coach was sued over requesting the addresses, phone numbers, and emails of customers.
Coach denies any wrongdoing, but agreed to the settlement.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales