Coach lawsuit settlement could mean discounts
Some customers of the Coach brand just earned a big discount.
Any customer who bought something at Coach between Februrary 15 of 2010 and February 29 of 2012 with a credit or debit card may be eligible for a 30 percent off coupon.
It’s part of a class-action settlement that was reached with the chain and approved on Friday.
Coach was sued over requesting the addresses, phone numbers, and emails of customers.
Coach denies any wrongdoing, but agreed to the settlement.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!