Raw Video: 7-foot-long, 655 pound sea turtle returned to the ocean
A 655 pound leatherback sea turtle that became stranded near the tip of Cape Cod last week was released back into the water Saturday. Experts at the New England Aquarium cared for the seven-foot-long animal before tagging it and freeing it.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars