Taking Action Getting a Job: Meat Cutters
Job Number: 299031
Job Description: Meat Cutters
A Meat Cutter provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
Handles food in a safe manner and ensures department is clean, sanitary, fresh and full
Rotates stock, stocks cases, and places product in the coolers and freezers
Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment
Ensures appropriate stocking of fresh and smoked meat/pork/poultry cases, coolers and freezers by rotating and replenishing product.
Responsible for proper inventory control through processing, pricing, and stocking
Cuts and trims fresh meat
Weighs, dates, labels and wraps fresh meat
Completes ground meat log after every grind
Cleans all Department utensils, equipment, merchandising tables and cases, food preparation surfaces, floors, doors, and walls according to sanitation schedule and standards.
Checks signage to ensure it is with the appropriate product and at the correct price
Reports out-of-stock products to appropriate personnel
Reviews the status and appearance of product for freshness, rotating products on display for sale and in reserve areas
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave