Hi, this is my new blog. I’m Joshua, the Executive Producer here at WTKR NewsChannel 3. After a lot of pressure I’m writing a blog about Android.
Friday is the big day for Apple fans, the release of the iPhone 5. But wait, I said Android right? Well I’m not an Apple guy. I wanted to be. I really did. I was one of those people on Verizon, waiting, and waiting for the day the iPhone would be available for us. But after so much waiting – you have to start looking elsewhere.
That’s when I discovered the little green robot. Android. It was a smart-phone, (that wasn’t Windows), and I figured it would hold me over until Apple made the way to Verizon. I’d heard of Android, but also heard it wasn’t that big of a deal. When I was ready to upgrade, I was able to get the Motorola Droid X. I was in love.
Android was everything I wanted, and then some. I couldn’t believe all of the customization available to me! (We’ll get into that later) Anyone who really knows me, knows I am a true Android fan boy. Now, that being said, I do respect Apple. However, if you come back to read future postings, you’ll see that’s all the love I’m likely to show them.
So if you like Android or on the fence about it as a whole, I’m going to try and share what I know with you.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen