Temporary closure for 32nd Street between Arctic and Pacific
A portion of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront will temporarily close, starting today.
Beginning Wednesday September 19, at 7 a.m., through Thursday September 27, all traffic on 32nd Street between Arctic Avenue and Pacific Avenue will be closed due to ongoing construction work.
All 32nd Street traffic will be detoured via 31st Street/Laskin Road.
Work on the parking garage at the Summerhouse development project at Pacific Avenue and 31st Street/Laskin Road requires that a crane working on the garage be positioned in the street.
For more information, contact Dan Adams, City of Virginia Beach Strategic Growth Area Office, (757) 385-2912 or email@example.com.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students