Taking Action Getting a Job: Drivers
Job Description: Drivers
-Must be at least 25 years old
-Must have clean driving record that means no moving violations, no at fault accidents and if you have an accident and it wasn’t your fault you must have proof that you weren’t the one at fault.
-Must have BTRO towing license if you have a CDL that is a plus
-Must be experienced at least 5 years
-Must have medical cards
-If you attended any towing schools that is also a plus
-They are looking for part-time and full-time drivers that can work flexible hours at all times.
-You can earn $8.00-$15.00 per hour it all depends on your experience and your ability to get the job done. Top drivers can even make up to $25.00 per hour.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth