Citizens say goodbye to former SEAL killed in Libya
Citizens lined the streets in Massachusetts on Wednesday to honor a former Navy SEAL killed in Libya.
Funeral services were held for Glen Doherty.
Flags lined the streets as a hearse carrying his body traveled to a church in his hometown of Winchester.
42-year-old Doherty was one of four Americans who died on September 11th in an attack on a US consulate.
The attack also killed US Ambassador to Libya, John Christopher Stevens, former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith, an information management officer.
According to the Libyan Parliament, several people have been arrested in connection with the attack.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?