Mo’ Money Taxes owner says he’s selling the company
(WREG) Mo’ Money Co-Founder Markey Granberry says he’s selling the Memphis based tax prep firm.
A reporter with our sister station WREG spoke with Granberry this afternoon, but he refused to provide any details or further comment, but stated in an email, “…the owners of Mo Money Taxes and MoneyCo USA have decided to sell their company to small investor groups made up of their former loyal management and licensed operators nationwide.”
This decision to sell comes within the same year the company has faced legal action in two states, a visit from the IRS and even a congressional hearing.
It was in early February when customers first began complaining about late refunds and high fees.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested