Which food lowers dementia risk?
Vegetables like spinach could help fight against dementia.
Researchers in Germany say Alzheimer’s patients had lower levels of vitamin C and beta-carotene.
They say their study indicates that eating fruits and vegetables that are rich in anti-oxidants can help.
Those food items include spinach, carrots, and apricots.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize