Sewer repairs may affect traffic in Salem Woods section
During the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., a portion of the 1500 block of Willimantic Drive will be closed to through traffic. Signs will be posted advising motorists of the repairs and traffic will be detoured around the work site.
Access to this portion of Willimantic Drive will only be provided to city workers, emergency responders, and neighborhood residents.
Repairs will continue weekdays, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., and are expected to be completed by September 28, weather permitting.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize