Man charged with sexual abuse of child in Northampton County
According to the Northampton County Sheriff’s office, on September 11, 2012, Aaron Daniel Siegrist, 36, of Cape Charles, was arrested in connection with a September 1, 2012 incident that occurred in Northampton County.
They say Aaron Siegrist was charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 13.
He is now being held in the Eastern Shore Regional Jail with no bond.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars