Man accused of stealing money from pharmacies arrested
A man accused of stealing money from some local pharmacies is now under arrest.
The latest one happened on Saturday at a Walgreens on Virginia Beach Boulevard.
Police say that 37-year-old James Mcnamara walked up to the cashier to buy an item and took money from the drawer once it opened.
He’s also accused of doing the same thing at a few other pharmacies in the city earlier this month.
He’s charged with three counts of grand larceny and four counts of petit larceny.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder