Taking Action, Getting a Job in Hampton Roads
NewsChannel 3 and WGNT are taking action to help you find a job in Hampton Roads.
Mouse over to the ‘Taking Action’ tab and click there. Then, scroll down and click on ‘Taking action, getting a job’.
There, you will find a list of openings, beginning with the most recent post.
Click on a job opening of your choice – then, you will see a page with the information related to that job.
Take the job order at the top of the page.
You will then log onto the Virginia Workforce Connection website.
You will need to create a password and log-in for this site. After that, you will be ready to enter the job number into the page, to apply.
By entering that job number into the Virginia Employment Commission website page, you will then be directed on how to apply for that specific job. Each employer may differ. However, a resume and cover letter are usually requested for upload.
Here are the links you will need:
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize