Police say drunk driver struck utility pole in Norfolk
On Thursday morning, September 13, 2012, Hampton Boulevard was closed in both directions between Baylor Place and Terminal Boulevard.
Police say a drunk driver struck a utility pole at the intersection located at Hampton Boulevard and Little Creek Road. It happened between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
Traffic toward the base was detoured Thursday morning down Baylor and continuing down Little Creek toward Granby.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
Submit Your Photo
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars