Man in cowboy hat robs Chesapeake credit union
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police are searching for a man who robbed the NAE Federal Credit Union on Indian River Rd. Thursday afternoon.
Police say the man entered the credit union around 1:25pm with a handgun and then fled in a green minivan with an unknown amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white man, approximately 38-40 years old, 5’9”, slim build, wearing a black cowboy hat, sunglasses, a white long sleeved shirt and jeans.
If anyone has information about this incident they are encouraged to call, text or submit a tip online to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time