Man in cowboy hat robs Chesapeake credit union
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police are searching for a man who robbed the NAE Federal Credit Union on Indian River Rd. Thursday afternoon.
Police say the man entered the credit union around 1:25pm with a handgun and then fled in a green minivan with an unknown amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white man, approximately 38-40 years old, 5’9”, slim build, wearing a black cowboy hat, sunglasses, a white long sleeved shirt and jeans.
If anyone has information about this incident they are encouraged to call, text or submit a tip online to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge