Crews to perform maintenance on Coleman Bridge Wednesday
According to VDOT, bridge maintenance crews have scheduled a closure of the southbound right lane at the George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge (Route 17) for Wednesday, Sept. 12.
The closure is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue until 12:00 p.m. (noon).
Motorists traveling southbound over the Coleman Bridge should expect delays while crews make repairs to a section of steel grating.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize