J.C. Penney to offer free haircuts for kids starting in November
That back-to-school haircut may already look a little scruffy.
J.C. Penney just announced, starting in November, every Sunday is free haircut day for kids from kindergarten to 6th grade.
The company already did a free back-to-school haircuts promotion last month and snipped away locks from more than 1.6 million little heads.
But if you can stand to wait until November, your kid’s next cut could be free!
The announcement came from J.C. Penney’s new CEO, who joined the retailer last year after working for Apple.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize