18-month-old found in Chesapeake pool dies from injuries
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police have confirmed that the 18-month-old girl found in a pool at a home on Indigo Road Thursday night has died from her injuries.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’