18-month-old found in Chesapeake pool dies from injuries
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police have confirmed that the 18-month-old girl found in a pool at a home on Indigo Road Thursday night has died from her injuries.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton