18-month-old found in Chesapeake pool dies from injuries
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police have confirmed that the 18-month-old girl found in a pool at a home on Indigo Road Thursday night has died from her injuries.
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch