Report: Man kills another man over bag of Cheetos
ST. LOUIS, Missouri — An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.
It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
The victim was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. Investigators say witnesses provided a description of the suspect and he was arrested by a bike cop at 8th and Pine, about four blocks from the crime scene.
Neither the victim’s name or the suspect’s name has been released. The men were first thought to be homeless, but police say both men have addresses.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize