White House releases beer receipes
WASHINGTON (WTVR) – President Barack Obama’s administration released two beer recipes for the beers brewed inside the White House after Brody Burks submitted a FOIA request for the recipe.
They are made with honey harvested from the White House bee hive. The Associated Press says the recipe also includes light malt extract, gypsum, yeast, amber crystal malt, and corn sugar.
The President bought all of the supplies used by the White House chefs to make the beer.
White House historians say Obama is the first president to have liquor brewed on the White House property.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize