Newport News couple accused of fraud
Two people in Newport News have been accused of using a former employer’s bank account to pay their own bills.
Former employee Sara Sloan and her boyfriend, William Hickman, now face fraud charges.
Police say the Elite Home Health Care noticed money disappearing as far back as April.
This lasted for almost two months.
The total amount of money stolen was over $1, 000.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder