Gabby Douglas facing more racism?
According to reports, it stems right from her home town of Virginia Beach.
First, the teen says she was attacked on Twitter about her hair with some local folks calling her a “slave.”
But now the gold medalist is revealing even more hurtful things people have said.
According to the Huffington Post, Gabby is sharing her experience in the October edition of Vanity Fair Magazine.
She recalls a time at a party in 2010 where a staff member from Excalibur Gymnastics suggested she get a “nose job” to fix its “flatness.”
The Huffington Post also mentions another version of this instance.
They report Excalibur`s head coach says, “The nose job claim -a joke.”
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods