VSU students could be kicked out due to changes in financial aid
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about 150 VSU students who could be kicked out of school all because of a change with their financial aid.
According to the university’s website, changes with the department of education’s loan process have caused students to fall hundreds of dollars behind on their tuition.
Take action to keep these students in school. Click here if you would like to donate.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids