Texas Mayor killed by donkey
A small Texas town is mourning the loss of its newly elected mayor after he was kicked and trampled to death by a donkey.
According to my Sanantonio.com, police say the 65-year-old mayor and Air Force veteran was found dead on his ranch this week.
Police also say evidence of the attack was found on the man’s body and the 500-pound donkey, which was still at the scene.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods