Update: Suffolk roads impacted by Tuesday’s storms
The following is an updated list of locations that are currently impacted by last night’s weather across the City of Suffolk:
- 3700 block of Old Mill Road is flooded and impassable.
- The 900 block of Murphy’s Mill Road is open to traffic. All lanes are passable in this area.
- 200 block of Murphys Mill Road has a guardrail falling due to past flooding with one lane closed. Repair work is scheduled for Thursday, August 30.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder