Donate to Operation School Uniform
We partnered with `My Help, My Hope` Charity to outfit kids at homeless shelters with clothing and supplies for the new school year.
Today, people in the community literally marched up to the station to get results.
Ken Williams, a personal trainer who supports local charities, brought his crew from his `Boot Camp for Women.` They dropped off fully loaded book bags here at our NewsChannel 3 studios.
Ken had his own fundraiser for homeless kids two weeks ago and collected enough to share, so he and his crew dropped off the much-needed, fully loaded backpacks. He also made a cash donation.
If you would like to donate, there’s still time left. Click here for more information.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize