Construction in Downtown Norfolk continues
If you’ve been driving in parts of downtown Norfolk, at times it’s not so much about beating the traffic but more about avoiding the construction.
NewsChannel 3’s photographer Nick Allen went out with a camera on the hood of his car to show you what drivers in Norfolk have to deal with every day.
According to the city’s website, there are nearly two dozen road construction projects affecting the downtown Norfolk area alone.
In Ghent, a sewer pipeline replacement by HRSD will affect traffic on 15 streets.
That project will run until the spring of next year.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'